PARTICIPANT SERVICES SPECIALIST
Expired 2 months agoInactive Job
- SkillsPreferredCUSTOMER SERVICEPLANNING/ORGANIZATIONWRITTEN COMMUNICATIONBehaviorsPreferredDetail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done wellTeam Player: Works well as a member of a group Associated topics: front desk, help, information technology analyst, information technology support, patient, pc, support, technician i, technician iv, technology
- Associated topics: assist, client, front desk, help desk, information technology support, network, support specialist, technical support, technician, technician i
- Point of contact for pre/post board of trustee meeting correspondence and follow up.
- Review required eligibility information including legal documents, enrollment forms, and coordination of benefits forms.
- Essential Skills and Qualifications:Bilingual in English/Spanish highly preferred.
- Business Acumen- Understand business implications of decisions; Align work with strategic goals.
- Prepare documents for mailing projects and scanning.
- Oral Communication- Speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations;Written Communication- Write clearly and informatively; Edit work for spelling and grammar; Present numerical data effectively.
Links for Wilson-McShane Corporation