Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- We have 11 branches in Southern California, serving Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, the Inland Empire, the San Gabriel and San Fernando Valleys.
- In addition, we zealously give back in many other ways, including: Donations to local schools from both members and staff Teacher Grants, Classroom Supplies Grants, Teaching Credential Grants, and Scholarships for Graduating High School Seniors (and those pursuing their education) Community involvement local charitiesHistoryWe value and take tremendous pride in serving the financial needs of the California educational community.
- We have held steadfast to our commitment and have not changed our focus nor abandoned our relationship with the educational community over the years for the general public (as many credit unions have done to their core membership).
- Associated topics: branch, client, customer, customer service, customer service representative, deposit, saving, service associate, service representative, teller
- In fact, our Board of Directors consists of current and retired educators, ensuring that the educational community will remain our focus on an ongoing basis.
- As a Teller, you will be able to interact with members/customers by processing transactions, ordering Visa/ATM cards and introducing members to the many ways that First Financial Credit Union can help them meet their financial goals.
- We hire motivated people who we train to expertly perform and excel in their position all in an environment where you can flourish and advance.
- Our staff and volunteers (Board Members and Supervisory Committee) enthusiastically spend hours volunteering at local schools each year.
Links for First Financial Credit Union