Part Time Instructor - CompTIA A
- Prepare students for the first of the two exams that make up the IT Technician certification, CompTIA A Essentials.
- We provide a CE-Turnkey Solution and partnership opportunities for institutions of higher learning to provide programs to various verticals such as Military Tuition Assistance (TA), Military Spouses (MyCAA), Wounded Warriors, Veterans, Unemployed (WIA), Corporate and Individuals.
- POSITION OVERVIEW: ProTrain is currently recruiting for experienced in-classroom instructors with experience teaching CompTIA A. Candidates must have a minimum of 1 year experience teaching adult learners in a classroom setting or/and in a synchronous environment, as well as a minimum of 3 years in CompTIA A. This is a part time; contracted teaching position to begin in the near future with more classes expanded next year to the right candidate.
- ProTrain is an affordable solution for students seeking to prepare for an in-demand career that will help move them and America forward to achieve the goal of Education 2 Employment Personal Training Assessment Managers will work with you throughout the entire process before, during and after to assist with the students program of study.
- WHAT YOU WILL DO: In-classroom (or online/synchronous) instructor Instruction will include providing to students hands-on practice to install, build, upgrade, repair, configure, troubleshoot, optimize, diagnose, and perform preventive maintenance of basic personal computer hardware and operating systems.
- Our clients needs (partners and students) are paramount.
- Provide students the skills and knowledge necessary to perform the following tasks on personal computer hardware and operating systems: installation, PC building, system upgrades, repair, and system configuration.
- Founded in 2004, ProTrain offers quality classroom and online training.