Expired 15 days agoInactive Job
- The Peer Recovery Coach I engages, inspires, and facilitates meaningful conversations with members served that assist the members to explore, create, and meet their own recovery goals.
- High School Diploma or GED required Certified Peer Specialist and/or completed Peer Support Training One (1) year or part-time equivalent of experience supporting members served with behavioral health challenges Experience as a beneficiary of the public Behavioral Health system of care Successful completion of Peer Support Training or Peer Employment Training.
- Telecare Recovery Station - Be Well Orange program is a 12 cot, 24/7 program designed to help adults safely detox from their substance use.
- Peer Recovery Coaches provide consultation to the team to promote and reinforce Telecare’s Recovery Culture as defined by the Telecare Recovery Centered Clinical System (RCCS) in which each member’s point of view and preferences are recognized, understood, respected, and integrated into services and self-help programming.
- More than just a place to “sober up,” the Recovery Station will offer an opportunity for engagement and connection to the larger system of care.
- Demonstrated ability to perform at a consistently high level as a support worker in a healthcare field Bilingual/Bicultural a plus
- Additionally, Peer Recovery Coaches respond to critical situations with high-level engagement and deescalation skills which support a least restrictive environment for members served experiencing an emergency related to a mental health/addiction challenge.
- When you work at Telecare, you help to empower thousands of individuals every day in their journeys of recovery.
Links for Telecare Corporation