Expired 26 days agoInactive Job
- Associated topics: aseptic technique, health, immuno oncology, immunoassay, immunohematology, medical, pharmacometrics, therapeutic, transfection, trauma
- The HH Assistant reports to the HH Community Outreach Manager.
- The Marin Community Clinics (MCC) Health Hubs (HH) is an outdoor, community-based, multicultural and multilingual food assistance program that connects, engages and provides relevant community resources while creating opportunities to promote healthy lifetime choices.
- Handles high volume of participants and appropriately directs challenging situations to HH Outreach Manager and Coordinator.
- As a Federally Qualified Health Center, we serve patients from all walks of life.
- The Health Hub assistant is responsible for helping with the operations of the food pantry distribution including organizing the food pantry items and checking for quality and quantity.
- Assists with quality control by ensuring all food products are safe for consumption (e.i. checking expiration/use by dates, sorting perishables, washing fresh produce, etc.)
- The HH assistant set up and cleans up the food pantry and traffic areas and ensures that high quality food service is provided at all times during the HH hours.
Links for Marin Community Clinics