Park 'N Fly: Shuttle Driver - Evening And Overnight
- at Park ‘N FlyAt Park ‘N Fly, you are part of a family
- we want for you what we’d want for our own family – a job you love in a progressive, successful company.
- We’re all that and we’re more than just parking Our sights are set on hiring a Shuttle Driver to join our team in Dallas, TX.We will invest the time and training required to help you succeed at what you do.
- But there are a few things we’ll ask you to bring on this journeyHigh School Diploma or GED preferredBe at least 21 years of ageA minimum of 1 year driving and customer service experience is preferredAble to work in various outdoor weather conditions including wet, humid, and hot temperatures.
- Be able to lift and move bulky items up to 50 pounds and reach, turn, bend, walk, and climb stairsValid driver's license with safe driving record (no moving violations) for past 3 yearsWhat you can expect to do day to day:Use two-way radio to interact with customers and employees while driving shuttle bus.
- Rise from the shuttle seat, greet every customer and offer to lift and carry baggage onto the shuttle for storage while transporting customers to and from the airport.
- Provide every self-park customer with a space reminder & educate all customers where to catch the shuttle upon their return to the airport.
- Report accidents, problems, and other required shuttle bus information (both mechanical and cosmetic) to management.
- Keep the shuttle secure and follow all safety procedures.
- Adhere to all safety codes and OSHA standards.
- Drive and secure customer vehicles as needed during valet parking situations.
- Listen to customer complaints and advances to Lot Manager when necessary.
- Perform any additional duties and special tasks as assigned Management.
- These are just the basics
- you’ll learn lots more after you applyPark ‘N Fly is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (W/M/Vets/Disability) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of the fact or perception of a person's race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, other protected veteran who served on active duty, or other legally protected status, as required by law.
- Drug screen and background check are required for all positionsWe want your candidate experience with Park ‘N Fly to be the best.
- If there’s something we could’ve done better, please reach out to Barbara Moore, Sr. Director of Human Resources at bmoorepnf.com. S2PNF
Links for Park 'N Fly