Parexel: Clinical Research Associate Ii (Cra Ii) - Northeast
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in biological science, pharmacy or other health related discipline.
- Strong computer skills, including but not limited to the knowledge of a Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS), Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) and MS-Office products such as Excel and Word. A little about us Parexel is proud to be a leading Clinical Research Organization with colleagues across the globe.
- Develop patient recruitment strategies in conjunction with the clinical site to meet enrollment timelines, while also ensuring compliance with the approved standard operating procedures (SOPs), protocol/amendment(s), GCP, and the applicable regulatory requirement(s).
- Your time here At Parexel, the CRA role offers the opportunity to go beyond the role of a typical clinical monitor.
- Qualifications More about you On your first day well expect you to have: Site Management or equivalent experience in clinical research, with understanding of clinical trials methodology and terminology.
- Your hard work may be rewarded through a bonus incentive program, the opportunity to work within multiple therapeutic areas and an opportunity to advance your career in clinical research.
- As a CRA, Parexel will offer you world class technology and training catered to your individual experience.
- Whether your interest is to progress into a more senior level CRA role, into line management, Quality, Project Leadership or a variety of other positions, Parexel prides itself on career opportunities for our employees.
Links for Parexel