Overnight Registered Nurse
- Job Description As a Registered Nurse (RN) you will have the opportunity work side by side with leading healthcare professionals.
- With access to cutting edge treatment, you will be able to truly touch the lives of our patients and aid them in their path to healing.
- RESPONSIBILITIESConsult with the physician(s) concerning patient evaluation and assist the Director of Nursing in planning and developing the nursing services to be performed for the patient.
- Examine the patient and their records/chart to distinguish between normal and abnormal findings in order to recognize early stages of serious physical, emotional, or mental problems.
- Perform administrative duties regarding assigned patients, such as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc.
- Monitor the facilitys QI, QM and survey reports.
- Assist in developing plans of action when potential problem areas are indicated.
- Provide written and/or oral reports on the status of patients as requested or directed by committees.
- Initiate requests for consultation or referral and respond to requests from the patient, physician or nursing staff.
- Assist with patient activities.
- When required, perform range of motion, assist in ambulation, and provide emotional support.
- Provide information to the patient and family members of prevention techniques and other ways to maintain or improve the general health and psychosocial status of the patient.
Stand out and contact PARC directly