Outside Sales Account Executive
- Job Description Description & Requirements: Clearent's Account Executives are at the forefront of our organization.
- They are the individuals that have helped Clearent become one of the fastest growing payment processors in the U.S. Because of our explosive growth, we are seeking proven, successful sales people for numerous outside business-to-business sales positions.
- This role will acquire new merchant business partners through prospecting, cold calling, and building relationships with associations, chambers of commerce, and bank partners.
- You will also conduct periodic customer service and quality assurance visits with your merchant clients to foster loyalty and obtain referrals.
- Proven outside or field sales experience with a track record of hitting or exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to self-source your own leads through a combination of cold calling and networking.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, relationship building and presentation skills.
- Strong work ethic with a drive to excel.
- PC proficient with Microsoft Office Suite experience.
- Experience in merchant services or payment processing is beneficial, but not essential.
- Benefits At Clearent, we offer a superior opportunity with growth potential We provide extensive support and comprehensive training, so our Account Executives can hit the ground running and continue to succeed.
- Our unique offering gives Account Executives an edge in the field that our competitors lack.
- Additional benefits for the Account Executive include: W2 employment One of the strongest commission plans in the credit card processing industry; uncapped earnings with upfront cash incentives (up to $5,000 per deal) monthly production bonus and Quota bonus Full benefits package medical, dental, long-term disability and 401(k) Superior online management tools including a virtual office environment for client account management Recession-proof, growing industry To learn more, please visit www.
Links for Clearent