Organization Effectiveness Lead
Expired 25 days agoInactive Job
- Bachelor's degree in Organizational Psychology, Human Resource Management or a related field + 2 or more years of Change Management experience
- Proven success in using influencing skills to achieve results + Must have the ability to provide a high-speed DSL or cable modem for a home office (Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role).
- + A dedicated home office space, with a locked door, lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information + Ability to travel 25-30% to Humana's Louisville, KY office
- + Create an overall picture of the many changes impacting the Segment then create a broad strategic change plan that allows for change resilience rather than change fatigue.
- Master degree in HR preferred + Change Management certification (e.g., CCMP) + SharePoint Development
- Guide and coach segment executives on effective change management practices.
- Develop and execute change management strategies, design and implement development programs, and drive talent mobility initiatives.
- Effective July 1, 2011, Humana has adopted a tobacco-free hiring policy that will promote a healthier workplace and will not hire users of tobacco and nicotine products.
Links for Humana