Last updated 2 days ago
- Performs a variety of distribution center activities related to one or more of the following processes: packing, shipping, receiving, order fulfillment, stock handling, storing, distribution and inventory support.
- Communicates with lead/supervisor regarding any fulfillment issues or problems.
- May require forklift certification
- This policy of non-discrimination also applies to religious dress and grooming practices.
- Avnet will accommodate employee religious dress standards and grooming practices that do not result in undue hardship for the Company.
- Ensures documentation such as packing lists, shipping labels, and other such documents are complete, accurate and processed appropriately.
- May be required to meet specified visual acuity standards if completing final inspections
- Fulfills orders from stored inventory meeting customer requirements and inspection/testing processes.
Links for Avnet