Last updated 6 days ago
- Take the next step on your career journey as a Package Handler/Warehouse Worker at UPS.
- Find out what you’ll become as a Package Handler at UPS. In this fast-paced warehouse job, you’ll lift, lower and slide packages up to 70 lbs.
- If you’re a student at an approved college, university, trade or technical school, UPS offers an educational assistance program that could provide you with up to $25,000 for tuition, books and fees.
- Up to $19 / hour Shift: Sunrise (3:00 AM - 9:30 AM) Day (10:00 AM - 4:30 PM) Night (10:30 PM - 3:30 AM)
- You’ll typically work 3 ½ - 4 hour shifts, approximately 17 ½ - 20 hours per week in this part-time or seasonal role.
- UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
- As part of the UPS team, you’ll receive a competitive hourly rate and an attractive benefits package.
- If you qualify, you’ll be eligible for the program on your first day of work at UPS.
Links for United Parcel Service