- Jobs Jobs Companies Salaries Interviews
- Get ahead of others.
- Job SeeWell EyeCare is looking for a professional, positive, and motivated team player who goes the extra mile for our patients.
- We are a small, newly founded retail optical shop in Lake Hills Village preparing for the holiday rush.
- Looking to start training immediately.
- Qualifications & Skills: Customer service background.
- Previous optical experience.
- Familiarity working with VSP, Davis, Premera, Medicaid, etc.
- Must demonstrate dependability, commitment, excellent problem solving skills, a strong work ethic, and a caring demeanor.
- Additional employee discount.
- PTO earned over timeOpportunity to receive Optician Certification as Optician ApprenticeOpportunity to step into Optical Assistant Manager role after 6 months (FT, benefits, commission) If you have been working or are a recent graduate as an Optician, Optometric Technician, Optician Apprentice, Medical Assistant, Billing Specialist, Front Desk Administration or other Health Care Field professional, we would love to hear from you.
- Please send resume with references, as well as a brief intro/cover letter highlighting optical experience.
- Job Type: Part-time
- Salary: $16.50 to $18.00 /hour
- Get alerts to jobs like this, to your inbox.
Links for SeeWell EyeCare