Ophthalmic Front Desk Associate
Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- Experience in the ophthalmology/optometry setting greatly preferred.
- Busy Ophthalmic practice in Stoneham seeking new addition to our front desk staff.
- Ophthalmic Front Desk Associate
- Day-shift hours on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursdays currently available.
- Experience with various EMR systems and related PM software a must.
- Typical job duties include: greeting patients, collecting co-payments, explaining insurance and payment policies, answering incoming calls from patients and related physicians' offices, checking in and out of patients, obtaining referrals, confirming patients' upcoming appointments, prepping and organizing patient charts, and working closely with doctors and staff to book patients appropriately and according to clinic protocols.
- Ideal candidate will be energetic, organized, and a team player with a positive, professional attitude displayed at all times.
- Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
Links for Bay State Excellent Vision