Operator 3, Bakery-Production
Last updated 6 days ago
- In addition to quality and compliance, it is the responsibility of an Operator 3, Bakery-Production to contribute to maintaining a safe work environment for themselves, fellow employees and our customers.
- Our leading bakery brands in North America include La Brea Bakery®, Otis Spunkmeyer®, and Oakrun Farm Bakery®.
- Job Title Operator 3, Bakery-ProductionDepartment ProductionReporting to Production SupervisorPosition PurposeThe Operator 3, Bakery-Production has the primary responsibility of contributing to all phases of the team-oriented production process.
- Key AccountabilitiesThe Operator 3, Bakery-Production is responsible for ensuring the food is prepared in accordance with the specifications established by ARYZTA. Also require to work with the Bakery Team to accomplish production goals and maintain efficiencies.
- Therefore, they must be flexible and adaptable as they may be required to rotate job assignments throughout production and packaging, to monitor both equipment and food according to ARYZTA standards, and to make real time, accurate decisions that affect order fulfillment and food quality.
- ARYZTA is a global baking company with a Passion for Good Food. We provide our retail and foodservice customers with a portfolio of bakery solutions so they can deliver memorable, delicious food to consumers.
- With operations in the United States, Canada, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, ARYZTA has become a global leader in the baked goods industry and one of the largest specialty bakery companies in the world.
- Included is the operation of automated production and packaging equipment, determining equipment failures and making minor adjustments or contacting appropriate personnel for assistance, aiding in operator preventative maintenance and hygiene of all related equipment.
Links for ARYZTA Careers