Operations Specialist - S
- Associated topics: breakdown, customer service, equipment, field service, machine maintenance, maintenance technician, malfunction, mechanical, millwright, repair
- If the task is complex and requires a certified technician to complete the repair, the District Operations Coordinator (DOC) will be notified.
- Duties and Responsibilities: Perform basic building maintenance such as replacing light bulbs, replacing ceiling tiles, minor low voltage electrical work and repairing broken items.
- Other duties as assigned by the District Operations Coordinator, or in partnership with other managerial staff.
- We ve been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955.
- When you join our team, you ll add to the momentum of a forward-thinking company one that defined an industry and is now leading its transformation.
- Assist with the annual set up and closing of seasonal tax offices including setting office to planogram, ensuring offices cleanliness and office meets overall brand standards.
- Confirm that the office is properly secured when leaving the office after hours.
Links for H&R Block