Operations Specialist - Blair, NE
Last updated 2 months ago
- Assists the SVP/CFO/COO and SVP of Retail with the growth and development of Cash Management related products/services, such as account analysis, ACH services, Positive Pay, Wire functions, Remote Deposit Capture and Merchant Services.
- Washington County Bank is currently seeking an Operations Specialist to be responsible for a variety of moderately to highly complex operations functions to support bank operations.
- Oversees the bank's IRA portfolio, EOY tax coordination, Cash Management products including daily tracking of ACH Origination submitted files.
- Manages the onboarding and transaction maintenance for CDARS/ICS products and CD Rateline Investments.
- Four years operations experience in a centralized bank operations area.
- Provides support to front line staff and acts as a point of escalation for uncommon IRA issues.
- Manages the bank's IRA portfolio including ensuring proper tax reporting for customer transactions and EOY notices.
- Maintains log of files/entries sent and exceeded ACH exposure limits for ACH Originators.