Operations / Project Management - Project Manager - General II Project Manager - General II
- Manages programs or projects involving department or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of project to finished state.
- Oversees plans and directs schedules as well as project budgets.
- Monitors the program/project from initiation through delivery interfacing with internal customer or department personnel.
- Organizes project activities that may require interdepartmental meetings and communication ensuring completion of the program/project on schedule and within budget constraint.
- Must Have Skills:" Manage the design, development, and deployment of marketing communication assets by a team of 15-20 members."
- Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Links for Softpath System Llc