Operations Portfolio Architect | Utilities North American Consulting
Last updated 2 months ago
- Oracle Utilities integrates industry-specific customer care and billing, network management, work and asset management, mobile workforce management and meter data management applications with the capabilities of Oracle's industry-leading enterprise applications, business intelligence tools, middleware, database technologies, as well as servers and storage.
- Reporting to the Operations Portfolio Consulting Delivery Lead, the successful candidate will be responsible for all cloud and on premise technical delivery aspects of the Oracle Operations Technology Portfolio delivery at a large, complex utility, including Network Management System (NMS), Oracle Field Service, Demand Response, and Energy Efficiency.
- The software enables customers to adapt more nimbly to market deregulation, meet ever-evolving customer demands and deliver on environmental conservation commitments.
- Oracle Utilities Global Business Unit (UGBU) enhances the Oracle brand by delivering best of breed business solutions and professional services to the utility industries around the world.
- Our customers value us above all other competitors because of our thought leadership, understanding of their needs, talents and superior ability to provide world-class solutions for the challenges they face.
- Successful candidate must have prior experience and ability to work with a team of other Portfolio Architects, and possess executive management skills to present solutions and concept to a C-Level audience.
- Operations Portfolio Architect for Oracle Utilities North American Consulting Delivery Team
- Title: Operations Portfolio Architect | Utilities North American Consulting