Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- This position requires you to travel regularly to off-site work locations as a passenger in a Company vehicle.
- Works with Operations Coordinator & Routers to coordinate routes, pick-ups, and deliveries to ensure the best routing efficiencies.
- Analyzes and reports on operational activities, i.e., routing efficiency, weekly pick-ups versus deliveries, labor & overtime, fuel, quality of customer care, etc.
- United Site Services (USS) is looking for an Operations Supervisor that is knowledgeable of yard/transportation operations and enjoys leading a team.
- From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
- In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have: Customer Service Team Building Organization Communications Decision Making and Problem Solving WORK ENVIRONMENT: You are regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, moving mechanical parts, and fumes or airborne particles.
- Assists Operations Manager with coordinating logistics (delivery & pick-up, service of assets) for special events and works special event, as needed.
- With over 90 locations across the continental U.S. and over 2,900 dedicated US associates, United Site Services’ workforce is as diverse as the customers we serve.
Links for United Site Services