OPERATIONS ASSISTANT MANAGER
- Work where you love to shop Dollar Tree is hiring in your neighborhood.
- Avoid long commutes and set your own course to success by applying today.
- We offer generous benefits, flexible work schedules and the ability to work today and get paid tomorrow.
- Responsible for assisting with all operational tasks within the store as delegated and assigned by the Store Manager with main focus on the front-end and sales floor operations.
- Assist with the management of the Drive Item program Minimum Requirements/Qualifications Prefer prior retail and management experience Strong communication, interpersonal, and written skills Ability to lift, bend and transport merchandise weighing up to 50lbs Ability to work in a high energy team environment Our teams are working tirelessly to provide a clean and safe environment for our Associates and customers.
- We continue to enhance and modify our protocols, as appropriate.
- As we work towards a healthier future, we provide eligible associates with the following: Health and welfare programs including medical, pharmacy, dental, and vision Employee Assistance Program Paid Time Off Retirement Plans Employee Stock Purchase Program This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position.
- This is not to be considered a complete list of job duties, which appear in the job description for this position, and which may be amended from time to time at the discretion of Dollar Tree. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
- Dollar Tree is an equal opportunity employer.
Links for Dollar Tree Stores