Oncology Nurse Navigator RN
Expired 2 months agoInactive Job
- Assists in the identification of candidates for molecular and/or genetic testing and counseling and facilitates appropriate referrals.
- Identifies potential and realized barriers to care (e.g., transportation, childcare, elder care, housing, language, culture, literacy, role disparity, psychosocial, employment, financial, insurance) and facilitates referrals as appropriate to mitigate barriers.
- ü Oncology Nurse Certification (OCN) required within one year of hire.
- In collaboration with an interdisciplinary team, provides care coordination, education and support to patients, families and caregivers throughout the cancer continuum to ensure high quality care across all care delivery sites.
- This role works collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team of RN’s, Providers, Researchers and clinicians within the cancer center.
- Facilitates timely scheduling of appointments, diagnostic testing, and procedures to expedite the plan of care and to promote continuity of care.
- : Basic Life Support (BLS) Certificate required upon hire and as applicable, higher level per unit certification requirements as stated on the grid attached to the AHA and Life Support Policy.
- ü Three years of oncology experience in an acute or ambulatory care setting preferred.
Links for D-H Lebanon-D-H Clinic