On-call Custodian Substitutes
Posted 13 days agoInactive Job
- Experience: janitorial, 1 year (Preferred)
- Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Work authorization: United States (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Full Job Description
- Location: Gridley Unified School District (District-wide)
- Hours: On-call basis with flexible AM & PM shifts Monday - Friday
- Salary Range : Day Shifts: $15.74 hourly, Evening shifts (after 5pm): $16.53 hourly
- Minimum Qualifications: 1.
- High school diploma or equivalent (general education degree – GED) 2.
- California Driver's License required by the first day of service
- General maintenance of school facilities from a prepared work schedule.
- Picks up paper and other debris from the grounds and buildings; empties trash containers on grounds, sweeps walks and entrances, etc.
- Assists school personnel with heavy objects, loading and unloading of trucks and stocking shelves as requested.
- Reports the need for repairs and/or performs simple maintenance and makes repairs.
- Additional Information: 1.
- Apply online at edjoin.org or pick up a Classified Application at Gridley Unified School District Office, 429 Magnolia St., Gridley, CA. 2.
- Fingerprinting for the purpose of conducting a background clearance will be required prior to employment.
- To comply with the Immigration Reform & Control Act of 1986, all new employees must provide proof of identity and authorization to work in the United States.
- Job Type: Part-time
- Pay: $15.74 per hour
- janitorial: 1 year (Preferred)
- Get job updates from Gridley Unified School District
- The Gridley Unified School District (GUSD) is a public primary and secondary education school district located in Gridley, California, a
- Let employers find you
- Let Employers Find You
Links for Gridley Unified School District