Office Manager / Treatment Coordinator
- You want a job where you can be proud of what you do.
- You want to work with people who make your days rewarding and fun.
- You understand that excellent customer service starts with being an excellent listener.
- We might be looking for you!
- Wesley Chapel Dentistry has proudly served patients for 19 years.
- Our greatest attribute is our team of dedicated dental professionals.
- Now, we have an opening for a Treatment Coordinator whose qualities include: genuine understanding that we take care of PEOPLE - not just perform billable procedures on teeth good working knowledge of the benefits of restorative dentistry excellent communication skills, integrity, and reliability a minimum of 5 years of experience in dentistry confidence in using computers The patient experience is about as personalized as it can be here.
- This is a relationship based (not insurance driven) dental practice.
- If you value a beautiful, high-tech, team oriented work environment with positive minded people and you are willing to do what it takes to help our patients and our team members, you can do really well here.
- Our Treatment Coordinator is responsible for understanding the patients' expectations and the doctor's diagnosis.
- Then, he/she should be able to help the patient understand the value of the solution and be the patients' guide to fitting the treatment into his/her life - including his/her budget and schedule.
- The TC should be very familiar with dental procedures and be open to learning about new services.
- The TC should also be familiar with insurance benefits and patient financing and also be willing to help any team member or the doctor in anything related to making sure the patient's experience is outstanding.
- Compensation is based on experience and can readily increase based on performance.
- This opportunity is expected to evolve into an Practice Administrator role.
- Attach Resumes to an email reply.
- Employment Type: Full Time Years Experience: 5 - 10 years Salary: $60,000 Annual Bonus/Commission: Yes
Stand out and contact Iris Software Inc directly