Office Manager | Jungle Island
- Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization.
- The park is undergoing a radical transformation, reinventing itself as Miami’s call to adventure, combining a vibrant jungle landscape, extraordinary animals from around the globe and an array of thrilling outdoor adventure attractions.
- Collect data from multiple sources and generate reports of Food & Beverage’s event operating results to Venue Management team and corporate Finance Dept. Includes generating P&L’s, franchise season reports, catering activity recaps and sales reports.
- Responsible for overseeing the work and productivity of part time Cash Room Attendants including hiring, training, coaching, mentoring, discipline.
- Supervise preparation of NFP reports by event and payroll reporting by event types.
- Supervise preparation of NFP reports by event, and payroll reporting by event types.
- You can learn more about our venue here: Responsibilities Oversee all accounting functions for the Food & Beverage Department including accounting practices for quality control; accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, general accounting, clerical, file management and archiving functions.
- You can learn more about Spectra at Spectra is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply
Links for Comcast Spectacor