Expired 4 years agoInactive Job
- Organize office operations and procedures, such as word processing, bookkeeping, and preparation of payrolls, the flow of correspondence, filing, requisition of supplies, and other clerical services.
- The office coordinator is responsible for incoming and outgoing mail, including delivering mail to appropriate personnel.
- The office coordinator prepares, tracks and follows up on purchase orders.
- The office coordinator maintains the company calendar, schedules appointments and helps manages travel arrangements for the sales team.
- This position requires the ability to keep confidentiality, a professional appearance, and a helpful attitude; the office coordinator must be able to work with a wide variety of contacts from customers to executives.
- Advanced office equipment skills, such as Quickbooks Enterprise, Microsoft Office and Excell spreadsheets and database experience is needed.
- The position requires many hours of sitting at a computer and answering phones, walking around the warehouse as well.
- Office Coordinator Tasks
Links for Aero Climate Control inc. (dba. acparts.com)