Expired 18 days agoInactive Job
- Major Responsibilities: Various office and administrative duties, which may include handling accounts payable/receivable and collections, payroll, fuel reconciliation, office supplies, billing, maintaining database and miscellaneous reporting Audit of logs and trip reports and other DOT reporting, maintain of files, customer service interaction, resolution of driver equipment requests and pallet tracking.
- Full Job Description Osterkamp Transportation Group is seeking a qualified, highly motivated individual to fill an Office Clerk position for our shop location in Tracy, CA. Apple here at : REQUIREMENTS: - Microsoft OFFICE Skills: WORD, EXCEL with PIVOT TABLES, Publisher, Spreadsheets and Mail; Outlook.
- - Logistics background is a plus - Data Entry, Pivot Tables, Excel Formulas, Compile Records and Reports - Perform office duties under high pressure and ability to multi-task.
- Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply Only full-time employees eligible Work Remotely: No COVID-19 Precaution(s): Remote interview process Personal protective equipment provided or required Plastic shield at work stations Temperature screenings Social distancing guidelines in place Virtual meetings Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- - Bilingual Position Summary: Responsible for the daily/weekly maintaining of paperwork (where applicable), audit of driver logs and trip reports, log and driver file DOT requirements tracking.
- Track all return goods as directed by the customer for close out of returns from the private fleet.
- Liaison for internal customer support.
Links for Frontier Trans