Office Administrative Assistant
- Full Job Description This role is key to the success of our daily operations and requires a professional and service-oriented attitude.
- To be successful in this role, you will need to be organized, thorough, and have a strong work ethic.
- You will need to handle a wide variety of responsibilities and communicate with a variety of clients, employees, and vendors.
- Office Assistant – Primary role is to assist Office Manager and work with service technicians in the field.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Phone System: Answering and routing low volume of calls, scheduling service calls.
- Greet and assist public, customers, delivery drivers, field staff, etc.
- Mail: Receive and send mail and small shipments.
- Monitor and order office supplies and equipment.
- Keep office area neat and presentable.
- Data entry to include but not limited to Quickbooks invoicing.
- Mandatory Requirements: Confidently handle interruptions and shifting tasks when necessary.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Proven experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and QuickBooks or related accounting software.
- Administrative, clerical, or bookkeeping experience a must.
- Construction office experience preferred.
- Must be a fast learner and willing to learn new programs, processes, and technology as required.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- If you meet these qualifications and feel you would be a good fit for us please submit your resume and salary requirements.
Links for Wolf Security Systems, LLC