Oculoplastic Surgeon - Northwell Health Eye Institute
- As we expand our services across Northwell Health , the Northwell Health Eye Institute is seeking a dynamic comprehensive Oculoplastic Surgeon for employment.
- The candidate will be a member of the full time faculty (Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine Ophthalmology Program).
- The physician must be board certified or board eligible and must have completed an ASOPRS accredited Oculoplastics fellowship.
- The position is for a full time academic physician supervising residents, providing oculoplastics support at our hospitals, and practicing within the faculty practice.
- The physician must be able to work within a team structure, be available to participate in hospital on call responsibilities, and have extensive surgical experience across the full range of Oculoplastics.
- Ophthalmology: The Northwell Health Eye Institute brings together the vast resources of Northwell Health and the Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine to provide state-of-the-art care while contributing to advances in technology, education and research.
- Our Long Island Department of Ophthalmology consists of 14 full time faculty, 3 Optometrists, and over 140 community based comprehensive and specialty ophthalmologists.
- Faculty members have teaching responsibilities in the Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine Ophthalmology Residency Program.
- Northwell Health includes 23 award-winning hospitals and more than 750 community based practice locations throughout Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and Westchester.
- All candidates will receive competitive salaries , a comprehensive benefits package , and eligibility for tuition reimbursement.
- Physicians will be employed as members of Northwell Physician Partners, the fifth largest medical group in the country.
- Academic Appointment to Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell is commensurate with credentials and experience.
- For Further details and opportunities, please contact: Lindsay Appelman, Physician Recruiter, Northwell Health, lappelmannorthwell.edu.
- EOE M/F/D/V As we expand our services across Northwell Health, the Northwell Health Eye Institute is seeking a dynamic com
- Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician
Stand out and contact Northwell Health directly