Last updated 2 days ago
- Instruct students according to Curriculum Guidelines outlined by KCTCS and the syllabus.
- Henderson is one of 16 colleges in the Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS).
- Henderson Community College serves approximately 1,500 credit, dual credit, adult education and workforce development students each semester in a three-county region of Northwest Kentucky.
- Participate as requested/assigned in skill demonstration, student practice, and skill testing (nursing, nurse aide, as well as other allied health programs).
- HCC is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Use Blackboard to post the syllabus, lecture notes, announcements, as well as other important information.
- Henderson Community College is seeking applicants for a full-time 10-month term contract nursing position.
- The college and its faculty and staff are focused on student and community development and success.
Links for Henderson Community College