Nurse Tech PCU Clinical Transition FT Nights
Last updated 1 day ago
- Full Job Description Description Nurse Tech at AdventHealth Tampa Location Address: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613 Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Tampa AdventHealth Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
- Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care.
- Empties Foley bags, JPs, and hemovacs.
- KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED: Cerner Phlebotomy EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: High School diploma or equivalent Completion of a formal Certified Nursing Assistant education program or Must be currently enrolled in an accredited nursing program with transcripts providing for successful completion of fundamentals of nursing course materials.
- Current Florida Certified Nursing Assistant license, (unless currently enrolled in ASN or BSN program with completion of fundamentals of nursing).
- I listen and communicate using iCARE. (Introduce, Connect, Anticipate, Reinforce, Extend) MAKE IT EASY I help guests to their destination.
- Specimen Collection as assigned by RN and following hospital policy for patient identification.
- LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED: Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
Links for AdventHealth