- Our 30,000 associates and 5,400 affiliated physicians work in a variety of settings across our health system, including 10 hospitals and more than 300 community-based locations, the largest visiting nurse association in the region, and highly respected institutes dedicated to research and innovation.
- As the medical education and clinical partner of Georgetown University for more than 20 years, MedStar is dedicated not only to teaching the next generation of doctors, but also to the continuing education and professional development of our whole team.
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital, a proud member of MedStar Health, is a not-for-profit, 223-bed acute care teaching hospital with a strong emphasis on cardiac care, orthopaedics and sports medicine.
- When you join MedStar Gastroenterology you can expect: A competitive salary Monday – Friday Medical, dental and vision insurance Paid malpractice insurance Generous paid time off CME leave and CME allowance Retirement plan – 403-B with % employer match Opportunity to join a rapidly growing Gastroenterology group Job Summary - Assumes total nursing care of specific patients under the direction of physician.
- This unique position offers you the opportunity to work primarily in the in-patient setting supporting the GI call service as well as working in the out-patient clinic.
- MedStar Gastroenterology is expanding the regional service line to now offer services at MedStar Union Memorial Hospital In order to grow, we are seeking a full time In-patient Nurse Practitioner that is passionate about providing exceptional patient care.
- Performs basic nursing procedures including thermal applications, non-sterile soaks, application of simple dressing, perennial care, and running tests.
- The qualified NP must have at least two years experience practicing as a Nurse Practitioner.
Links for MEDSTAR HEALTH