Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- CHC is designated as a federally qualified health center and a patient-centered medical home by HRSA, the Joint Commission, and NCQA, respectively.
- Be part of a multi-disciplinary practice that offers a blend of individual and population based care Support enrolled CHC students in student physicals and other primary care services Successful candidates must possess the following qualifications: Graduate of an accredited Master of Science in Nursing program with a specialty as a Family Nurse Practitioner Certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner State of Connecticut APRN and RN licensure (within 12 months) is required.
- Our Weitzman Institute is devoted to research and practice transformation and is recognized around the country as one of the premier research institutes focused on improving health care and health outcomes for special and vulnerable populations.
- Job Description Summary: Community Health Center, Inc. (CHC), with offices in Connecticut, Colorado and California, is one of the country’s most creative and dynamic providers of primary medical, dental, and behavioral health services, and a leader in practice-based research, health professionals training, and use of innovative technologies to advance health and healthcare.
- Bi-Lingual Skills English/Spanish preferred Location: West Bristol Elementary - Wheeler City: Bristol State: Connecticut Time Type: Full time Show more
- This Nurse Practitioner is a full time position that is scheduled to work in line with the annual school schedule & salary, based on 195 days a year.
- We employ several hundred medical, dental, and behavioral health providers who are engaged in practice, teaching, and research.
- We deliver more than 600,000 patient visits per year from primary care hubs and community clinics across the state of CT, all connected by technology and common standards for quality.
Links for Community Health Center, Inc.