- Covenant Community Care, a faith based charitable non-profit Community Health Center serving the people of Metro Detroit, has an immediate opportunity for a part-time Registered Nurse to work at its Michigan Avenue Centering Clinic.
- Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, bsn, ccu, domiciliary, intensive, intensive care, neonatal, psychiatric, tcu
- Proficiency with computers and Electronic Health Records (Athena Health) will be essential.
- Respond to Athena calls to request for medication refills, medical advice, and care coordination using established protocols for medication refills
- Knowledge and experience using Athena is a plus.
- Function as a member of an interdisciplinary team (including medical providers, medical assistants, behavioral health staff and reception/administration support staff) to provide comprehensive care
- Communicate and facilitate positive relationships with our community partners, including local hospitals and community service agencies
- Registered Nurses are cross trained to function throughout the clinic, including primary care for adults and children.
Links for Covenant Community Care