Nurse lI - Per Diem - BEST Boston CCS
Last updated 22 minutes ago
- Keywords: healthcare, human services, mental health, psychiatric disabilities, substance abuse, addiction, therapy, recovery, culturally diverse population, crisis, charge nurse, RN, Registered Nurse, medication, Crisis Stabilization, behavior, health care Driving License Required?
- Conflict Resolution and Mediation Skills- Demonstrated ability to work in pressured situations and maintain clarity, focus, judgment and compassion.
- The Nurse will provide direct services for clients in a manner that promotes clients’ safety, overall health, effective Resolution and Mediation of crises and reintegration into community based services.
- Track record - Three years nursing experience in the delivery of behavioral health services to adults and/or children and adolescents.
- Provide direct nursing care, coordinate admissions and discharges to and from the Unit, dispense and order medication from the pharmacy.
- The Nurse is mission driven, with exceptional judgment, relationship building skills and a compassionate Delivers Services to clients at a Crisis Stabilization Unit serving adults with significant psychiatric, behavioral impairments.
- Communication Skills - Ability to perform all tasks in a respectful and thoughtful manner, maintaining the dignity of guests and work in an effective and calm manner.
- Qualifications: Licensure - MA Registered Nurse; Current CPR certification.
Links for Bay Cove Human Services