Expired 27 days agoInactive Job
- These may include, but are not limited to bathing, dressing, grooming, mouth care, ambulating, shaving, positioning, incontinent care, toileting, maintaining nutrition, vital signs, weights, performing restorative and rehabilitative procedures under the direct supervision of the charge nurse.
- Adheres to organizations Hazardous Waste Management Plan
- Assists with eating and/or preparing items such as opening milk container, cutting food for resident.
- Report all accidents and incidents you observe on shift, giving a full report to the charge nurse before you leave.
- Must have an optimistic and positive demeanor, excellent oral and written communication skills, good intuition and able to adapt to changing priorities and display good, sound judgment with a sense of humor.
- Dispose of soiled linens and personal laundry according to policy and in the appropriate receptacles using good infection control practices.
- Adheres to dress code, appearance is neat and clean and wears appropriate Orchard Cove identification while on duty.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in an environment working with the elderly and/or disabled, preferably in the home care setting
Links for Hebrew SeniorLife