Expired 1 day agoInactive Job
- Qualifications Minimum Qualification: CA RN, BLS, PALS, PALSINS, Clinical Nurse Specialist (CT CNS) OR Pediatric Nurse Practitioner required.
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital is a 426 bed acute care medical center offering a full range of services including the Sarvanand Heart and Brain Center, Grossman Burn Center at Memorial Hospital, expanded maternity and family care, the Lauren Small Children's Center, orthopedic services, wound care center, 24-hour emergency care and general/outpatient surgery.
- Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, hospice, infusion, nurse clinical, psychiatric, surgery, tcu, transitional, unit
- Memorial Hospital is a Children's Miracle Network Hospital and is home to the Bakersfield Ronald McDonald House.
- Memorial Hospital is a member of Dignity Health and is a trusted community partner, serving residents of Bakersfield and Kern County with quality, compassionate care since 1956.
- The Nursing Practice Specialist for PEDS and PICU Department will have accountabilities for planning , staff development, orientation, patient/family education, quality management and research, consultation, communication, professional relationships, and professional development as appropriate.
- One year pediatric critical care experience.
- Advanced Practice Skills in Pediatrics and PEDS ICU.
Links for Bakersfield Memorial Hospital