Nonprofit Controller Opportunity
- An incredible opportunity just became available for a Controller that understands the in's and out's of the nonprofit industry.
- This nonprofit understands having a work life balance, offering a limited hours work day, and incredible benefits.
- This position requires having an active or in progress CPA (OK if inactive, will need to be reactivated).
- This position is a combination of Accounting, Investments, Audit, Tax and HR. Qualified candidates should have experience in a little bit of everything.
- Human Resources duties will include maintaining personnel files, 401-K Contributions, payroll (10 people give or take a few), reimbursements and risk management.
- As the Controller you will communicate with partnered CPA firm daily/ weekly regarding annual audits and fixed assets.
- Controller will also monitor all grants and investments.
- This position is remote for the time being but will be in office when able.
- Controller will need to live local to Downtown Los Angeles/ Culver City area.
- We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.
Stand out and contact AppleOne directly