Nocturnist/Hospitalist - Full Time/Part Time Clinical Faculty
Last updated 2 hours ago
- The George Washington Medical Faculty Associates (MFA), an independent non-profit academic clinical practice group affiliated with The George Washington University, is seeking FULL/PART TIME NOCTURNISTS for the Division of Hospital Medicine at The George Washington University Hospital.
- Associated topics: care, family medicine physician, family practice physician, hospitalist, nocturnist, physician, practice physician, provider, urgent, urgent care
- These are non-tenure track appointment which will be made at a rank (Instructor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Professor) commensurate with experience and board certification.
- Nocturnists will work alongside our Medicine Residents and Advanced Practitioners, admitting and caring for our general medicine patients.
- There are ample opportunities to mold the existing structure of the Nocturnist Program by helping develop Quality Improvement Projects, Curriculum Enhancements, and shaping the delivery of care at this institution.
- Basic Qualifications: Applicants must be Board certified/eligible in General Internal Medicine, and licensed in the District of Columbia, at the time of appointment.
- Employment offers are contingent on the satisfactory outcome of a standard background screening.
- We are devoted to being educators and mentors to our residents within our academic medicine program.
Links for MFA