Night Shift Operations Coordinator
- As one of the fastest-growing logistics service companies, NTG is all about excellence, integrity, and teamwork.
- Our service is top-notch because we have developed a high-energy, team-driven mentality across the organization that is committed to servicing our customers, shippers and carriers alike, in an ever-evolving supply chain.
- We are looking for your expertise and knowledge to join our NTG team At NTG our number one goal is to provide the best service in our industry, and in order to do that, we need the right people on our team As a Night Shift Operations Coordinator, you will provide support for our brokerage offices after normal business hours.
- You will assist the operations and sales team with the day to day tasks of existing business.
- This role serves to support the responsibilities involved with tracking freight while working on specialized projects and administrative duties as assigned.
- Use independent judgement and discretion to support business operations after normal business hours.
- Assist with operational tasks of existing business.
- Develop knowledge and skill with the proprietary software and computer systems used in tracking freight.
- Support freight brokers, senior brokers, operations, and other key positions in tracking freight and communicating with carriers and customers.
- Resolve issues quickly, efficiently, and escalate to management when appropriate.
- Answer phone calls, respond to emails, and follow up with customers in a prompt and friendly manner.
- Develop communication skills with carriers, customers, and brokers by maintaining knowledge of industry terms and jargon.
- Book and schedule shipments with our carrier partners under the general supervision of office management.
- Assist in negotiation of daily freight and shipping rates as needed.
- Collaborate with team members in pursuit of the company’s goals and objectives.
- Work on administrative and specialized projects as assigned.
- Our policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Links for Nolan Transportation Group