NICU-Neonatal Intensive Care
- Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, NICU, Neonatal, Contract Nurse, Travel Nurse, Agency RN, Travel RN, Per Diem, Nursing, Contract, Travel Nursing firstname.lastname@example.org
- NICU Registered Nurse MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality NICU Registered Nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
- As well, the NICU Registered Nurse (RN) will perform according to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
- Work in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) with doctors and other healthcare professionals.
- About Agency MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services.
- Provide direct and specialized care for newborns needing close monitoring due to premature birth, birth defects, infection, or other medical conditions requiring surgery or therapy.
- Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide.
- Assist in developing and implementing a plan of care for high-risk newborns requiring high-technology care, including ventilators, incubators, or other special equipment or surgery.
Links for MedPro Healthcare Staffing