Niagara Bottling: Sr. Maintenance Technician - Asrs
- At Niagara, we re looking for Team Members who want to be part of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest quality most affordable bottled water.
- Consider applying here, if you want to:Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team Members.
- Sr. Maintenance Technician ASRS The Sr. Maintenance Technician ensures equipment uptime through timely, in-depth troubleshootingand repair of all equipment failures.
- The Sr. Maintenance Technician shares knowledge of all productionequipment to maintenance team and Operators.
- The Sr. Maintenance Technician acts as a subjectmatter expert on behalf of the plant in at least one of the following equipment areas: injection molders,blow molders, fillers/cappers, labelers, case packers, conveyors, palletizers and/or stretch wrappers.
- TheSr. Maintenance Technician performs troubleshooting and repair of facilities and auxiliary equipmentsuch as chillers, air compressors, Reverse Osmosis, other water filtration equipment and generalmaintenance of the plant.
- Sr. Maintenance Technician works directly with Maintenance Technicians,machine Operators, Supervisors, and Managers to resolve mechanical issues.
- The Sr. MaintenanceTechnician develops and implements best practices aligned with Niagara s maintenance strategies.
- Through the use of preventative and predictive maintenance processes, the Sr. Maintenance Technicianchampions continuous improvement efforts and assists with training in their designated focus areas.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
- Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Niagara Bottling, LLC and have been engaged on a search shall submit r sum to the designated Niagara Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon authorization, submit r sum into this career site to be eligible for placement fees.
Links for Niagara Bottling