New Grad RN, 32 to 40 hours
Last updated 16 days ago
- Understand the philosophy and support the model of care at HRC required
- At the end of training, the RN will have a guaranteed 32 to 40 hours evening or night shift position in Long Term Chronic Care Hospital (LTCH).
- The Registered Nurse (RN) will utilize the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation to ensure quality-nursing care and to maximize the quality of life for the patients.
- Must have an optimistic and positive demeanor, excellent oral and written communication skills, good intuition and able to adapt to changing priorities and display good, sound judgment with a sense of humor.
- We would like to hire newly licensed RNs for a 12 month full time training program at our flagship location in Roslindale.
- In addition, the RN will demonstrate a strong commitment to the philosophy and mission of Hebrew SeniorLife and recognize patient's dignity and choice in all aspects of daily life.
- Must be creative and proactive yet disciplined, discriminating and able to streamline work volume in order to maintain bottom line efforts in midst of multi-tasking and daily re-prioritizing.
- The RN is an active supporter of the culture change initiatives, and serves as a role model and mentor to others.
Links for Hebrew Senior Life