Neurologist (SA191699) Columbus, Georgia 31901
Posted 2 days agoInactive Job
- This West Georgia Medical Center is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Neurologist.
- The physician will join a hospital employed, solo Neurologist.
- Preference will be given to an outpatient epileptologist or neurologist trained in neuromuscular and movement disorders.
- Other candidates with training in seizure disorders, dementia and Alzheimers will also be considered.
- This salaried physician will receive a competitive salary based on MGMA guidelines, contractual benefits with rapid vesting (including participation in health, disability, and malpractice insurance programs) relocation expenses and educational loan assistance, as well as, office setup and support from the medical center administrative management team.
- Located on the banks of the Chattahoochee River and next to Fort Benning we offer a unique mix of diverse amenities and down-home charm.
- Historic homes on tree-lined streets capture the true spirit of simpler, more relaxed times.
- And fast-growing sections of the city put shopping, dining and entertainment within easy reach.
- Youll find some of the best public and private schools in the state right here, along with a host of world-class health care services.
- Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke
Links for Executive Staff Recruiters