Network Operations Representative - Colorado
Expired 28 days agoInactive Job
- Territory: Southern Colorado Requires up to 50% local travel to network providers Car & valid driver's license required (mileage reimbursement provided) RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for assisting with the general oversight of Medicare Advantage provider network in assigned territory, to include financial performance, quality initiatives, provider data accuracy, trend analysis, and provider engagement (particularly PCPs and hospital partners).
- Conducts regular provider visits to educate providers and office staff on topics including, but not limited to: health plan operations/policies and procedures, preventative and quality outcome metrics, risk adjustment, etc.
- We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve.
- May provide guidance to others in the department Minimum Requirements: Strong analytical and problem solving skillsStrong communication skillsIntermediate to Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products Preferred Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Administration or Business AdministrationAt least 2 years of experience in healthcare administration or provider relationship management.
- Work Location - Denver Colorado (Must reside in or near the Denver, Colorado area) SUMMARY: Develops and maintains positive relationships with physicians, providers, and practice managers within the provider network, including oversight and managing performance in various incentives based and/or value based programs.
- Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions.
- Acts as main point of contact for providers and practice managers for any escalated health plan issue.
- Demonstrated knowledge of contracting process, Medicare fee schedules, financial terms, and metrics preferredAbility to work independently - set and follow logical prioritiesStrong organization skillsStrong communication skills - written and verbal communicationFor this position in Colorado, we anticipate offering an annual salary of 51,700.00, +/- 20%, depending on experience.
Links for Cigna