Network Development Program Manager
Expired 3 years agoInactive Job
- Initiate, drive and report on all tower, rooftop and other antenna co-location projects
- The Network Development Program Manager will be responsible for the development of the Senet, Inc. public RF network, and the management of Senet’s site portfolio throughout the United States and beyond.
- In additional to Network related tasks, the Network Development Program Manager will be required to assist on various other tasks to help the business succeed.
- Network Development Program Manager
- Comply with all necessary regulatory and engineering requirements including permitting, structural studies, etc.
- Primary responsibilities include managing, tracking, and reporting on antenna co-location projects, managing site lease renewals and cancellations, and maintaining all aspects of network site documentation.
- Reporting to the Director of Network Operations, we are looking for someone who is self-managed, with excellent follow-up skills to see projects through to completion.
- Broker language negotiations between Senet and tower companies; making necessary modifications, and coordinate execution routing between multiple organizations
Links for Senet, Inc.