.net/C# Developer - Senior
- is a plus Experience with Agile methodologies (SCRUM, KanBan) and Agile working environment and tools such as Git, JIRA and other related Atlassian stack (Confluence, Hipchat) Is a plus Experience with Windows Server and IIS webserver administration is a plus Experience and knowledge of noSQL database systems - MongoDB is a plus RHEL experience a plus Bash scripting experience a plus
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies Assist DEV teams in establishing or enhancing their build, deploy, configuration management, and release engineering related activities.
- They will focus on expanding and maintaining an automated test platform which is integrated tightly into the build and deployment pipelines, as well as helping other developers onboard to it.
- The ideal candidate is a confident self-starter, loves identifying and solving problems, communicates well, and is passionate about cloud services, technology and the web.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Scrum and Ops resources to provide technical expertise and support on key initiatives for system availability and reliability.
- This is a contract to hire position located in Raleigh NC. Summary The successful candidate will be responsible for developing automated solutions to test and deploy enterprise applications and help implement a continuous integrationcontinuous deployment pipeline for.
- Experis IT is seeking a software engineer with experience developing enterprise applications using C in a.
- Our client is improving availability and performance of code deployment with a variety of solutions using.
Links for Experis