- Suggest Revision
- Pediatrix has an exciting opportunity for a per diem Board Certified neonatologist to join our 3 physician and 2 NNP practice at Mary Immaculate Hospital in Newport News, VA.
- 8-bed Level 3A NICU and active newborn service support with 1800 deliveries a year and growing
- Coverage model includes both in-house and at-home call supporting our team of experienced neonatal nurse practitioners and physicians' assistants
- Responsibilities include prenatal consults, NICU coverage, newborn coverage and delivery attendance
- Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
The NNPs are employees of the hospital, and they manage the care of the high acuity patients in conjunction with the Neonatologist who is on call for the day.
A NICU nurse should also have a working knowledge of the complex NICU environment used to treat at risk newborns.
Pediatrix has an exciting opportunity for a BC/BE neonatologist to join our 3 physician and 2 NNP practice at Mary Immaculate Hospital in Hampton Roads, VA. Each neonatologist will cover 1/3 of the shifts each month, splitting in-house and at-home call allowing for a flexible schedule and balanced lifestyle.