Expired 25 days agoInactive Job
- Services offered include maternal and neonatal transport , whole body cooling, iNO, Palliative Care Program, Telemedicine and a Small Baby Unit. Our NICU is a leading training site for pediatric residents and neonatology fellows from the University of California Irvine and Children's Hospital of Orange County.
- In addition to our affiliated Maternal-Fetal Medicine physicians and Ob Hospitalists, there is full on-site pediatric medical and surgical subspecialty support including a pediatric cardiovascular program.
- Great Opportunity To Join a Well-Established, Academic Affiliated Neonatology Practice In Sunny Southern California Mednax's Coastal Neonatology practice is seeking a talented BC Neonatologist to join our group.
- Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care
- The area enjoys a lovely Mediterranean climate with an average of 333 sunny days per year, and there are 5.5 miles of breathtaking waterfront to enjoy by bicycle or foot.
- Long Beach is located about 25 miles south of downtown Los Angeles bordering the northern edge of Orange County.
- Over the years, clinicians practicing as part of Pediatrix and Obstetrix Medical Groups have used evidence-based tools, continuous quality initiatives, clinical research, and telemedicine to enhance patient experience, outcomes and provide high-quality, cost-effective patient care.
- We currently have an opening at Miller Children's and Women's Hospital (Long Beach Memorial), in Long Beach, CA. MCWH is our Regional Level IV NICU with 95 beds and approximately 1,400 patient admits per year.
Links for Mednax