NCORR REMOTE HOPE Program Specialist (Bilingual) -- Temporary Solutions (Rutherfordton)
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Verify household income, verify application content for eligibility, calculate award values, create award records, and use Nintex/DocuSign to execute program agreements with landlords and tenants.
- Fluent bilingual (English/Spanish) translation skills
- Job Order Hourly Rate of Pay: $22.00 (Based on education and/or years of relevant work experience reflected on the application)The North Carolina Office of Recovery and Resiliency (NCORR) is seeking qualified candidates to fill (35) Hope Program Specialist positions.
- These temporary position will be working remotely:"Selected individuals must have reliable, secure internet access and may need to use a personal computing device such as a desktop or laptop computer."
- OSHR supports the Governor's Job Ready initiative and seeks to expand a temporary's skill set to enhance their qualifications for State government and private sector jobs.
- Specialists will also contact applicants, request needed documentation, perform applicant eligibility, calculate award amounts, produce award letters, contact landlord and utility companies, and delivery program assistance to applicants.
- These temporary positions will be assigned to the North Carolina Office of Recovery and Resiliency.
- Description of WorkNOTE: If you are a current NC State Government employee, you will not be considered for a temporary assignment.
Links for State of North Carolina